Monday, June 14, 2010

Movie Review

One of my favorite movie is "The Notebook." I will introduce you thi

At one nursing home, one old man tells a story to one old women who is a defect of memory. The story is about two lovers who meet in the south at a carnival. They loves each other, but the boy, Noah, is poor, on the other hand, the girl Allie is rich home. So her parents separeted them by moving to country. They cannot forget each other. After few years passed, they happens to meet again! They know they still loves each other. Then, the story is finished, and the old women suddenly remember everything! What memories does she remember?

I think this is the most dramatic comedy in what I watched before. This makes us a heart-warming, and got an award-winning, critically-acclaimed Independent. However, the last is a heart-breaking... It's too sad! But I think this can teach us how important love is. Please check this!

No comments:

Post a Comment