Monday, May 17, 2010

The Answer of Last Blog

Did you find the answer of the last blog? The answer is "Up"! My be everyone surprised because it's too shorter title than Japnese one.



This movie is kinds of Adventure inAmerica and Lost Land in south America. The main Characters are Carl Fredricksen, his wife Ellie, Charles Muntz, Russell and Dogs. Carl lost his wife, so he tries to go to Lost Land with his house floating with many balloons! Carl and Russell happens to know Carles Muntz, who is so famous adventurer and Carl is proud of, is so bad man to kill the rare birds... They try to save the bard. Finnaly, Carl must fight with him... On the other hand, the balloon come to shrivele, so they faces to the danger of being unable to go home.

Can they save the bird? Does they go home safely? Please check this movie to know this climax!

2 comments:

  1. This movie is very famous all over the world. I'm afraid I haven't seen yet, so I want to borrow from TSUTAYA!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to watch this movie, but I didn't have a chance so I'd like to watch it someday.

    ReplyDelete