Monday, July 19, 2010

this & next week

After two weeks, we can have summer vacation:-)

I want to enjoy this summer because I think I will not be able to have fun next year because of thinking my future... So this summer, I will go to various place! For example, I will meet my friend in Kyoto and trip there by myself or with her. I've been there, but I couldn't enjoy becasue it was school trip;( Then this time, I want to go where I want to see! I hope I can meet Maikosan there♪

Moreover, I can go to the concert of EXILE in September♪ I like their songs, so I want to listen their songs soon!

However, before we get summer vacation, we have to take so many exams... Too bad! I wil take 7 exams and have 3 reports. I have to endure...

BTW, what will you do in your summer vacation? I wish everyone have nice vacation=)

No comments:

Post a Comment