Monday, July 12, 2010

Travel Project


I want to go all over the world to discover the world, but if I have to choose only one place, I want to go to Hawaii now!

Hawaii has a lot of beautiful places, so I want to go off the beaten track. Of course, I want to check the top tourist destinations. Especcially, I want to see the rainbow which is famous for the various shapes.

If I can go there, I want to go by my self or with a couple of my friends because I don't like the group behavior;(

I don't want to spend a lot of money because I hope to meet real people, and talk a lot of things with them!

Someday, I really want to go there!!

Next, here is my fright plan to Honolulu.

Leave
Date:Wed, Sep 15
The plane name:United Airlines 880
Depart: 7:25pm from Tokyo, Japan (NRT)
Arrive: 7:54am to Honolulu/Oahu, HI (HNL)
This is Non-stop plane, the seat is economy, and take 7hr and 29min.

Return
Date:Wed, Sep 22
The plane name:United Airlines 879
Depart: 10:30am from Honolulu/Oahu, HI (HNL)
Arrive: 1:25pm to Tokyo, Japan (NRT)
This is Non-stop plane, the seat is economy, and take 7hr and 55min.

The total money: $1,026 + $226 taxes & fees = $1,252 USD

Then, here is my plan on Honolulu, Hawaii.
1.Oahu Diving
I have never played surfin, so I want to experience it!
2.Surfing
My image is that Hawaii is the place where visiters play this. I also want to experience this!
3.Food Tour
I think Hwaiian food is veru delicious! I want to eat a lot;)
4.Diamond Head
I don't know here, but this is the place where we hike! I want to feel the nature of Hawaii!
5.Shopping
My image is that Hwaiian things are cheaper than Japan, so I want to buy a lot for suvenior.

About Hotel
When looking for a hotel, I prefer "quiet, friendly and comfortable hotel" because I want to meet a lot of people in the world!
・15th Sep-17th
Aqua Palms & Spa
・17th-20th
Waikiki Resort
・20th-22th
Ohana East, an Ascend Collection Hotel

16 comments:

  1. Sound good! I want to go to Hawaii with this travel plan. I have never seen Diamond Head. So I want to see it someday:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to visit there. I wanna go to Hawaii with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaii is such a nice choice!
    But if you want to do Surfing, I recommend you to go north shore for Surfing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds great! I want to go there, and I want to diving, surfing and go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawaii is nice place!
    I want to go there.
    And I want to hike Diamond Head too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love HAwaii! I want to go Hawaii everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna go to Hawaii! I heard the things in Hawaii are expensive. Whatever I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to travel there! Sea is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go Hawaii becasue I want to enjoy the beaches. When I was about 12 years old, I wen to there, but I don't remember the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saori's plan is wonderful! I have been to Hawaii twice. I'm sure that you will be able to do all of your plans there. Only one thing I want to tell you is that the cost of liveing is not cheapter than Japan. Ecpecially, suveniors are quite expensive. So when you buy those, you should go to local supermarkets. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The other day,my parents went to Hawaii. They said Hawaii has many beautiful spots. I want to go there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to go to Hawaii. I always talk with my best friend about going to Hawaii. Your travel unit is very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never gone to there. In the next year I want to take part in Honolulu marathon. A lot of Japanese take part in this event!! Why don't you join me?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to go Hawaii!
    The picture is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds good!!
    i want to go Hawaii again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good plan and description.

    A

    I've never been to Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete