Monday, July 19, 2010

Kako & Saori's Activity

Final Project about Aquarium

★Vocubrary about Aquarium★
* gallery
* tank
* main center
* gift shop
* emergency exit
* bleacher
* dive show
* coastal freshwater
* wetlands on the edge
* marine/flatfish tank
*picture from FlashyDubai.com
★Reading about Aquarium★
Read here:-)

☆Questions
1) What is the most fatal mistakes made by bigginers?
2) What is the most single important element of aquarium?
3) Why is the regular change of aquarium water essential?
4) What does this auther discribe at last?

☆Answers
Check here with highlighting.
1) They think they have to change the water every now and then!
2) Consistent water quality.
3) To maintain water quality.
4) One of the good way to do a simple water change.
★Listening about Aquarium★
Check it out!







☆Questions
1)Where is this placed?
A. Guam B. Australia C. Hawaii
2) What Mr.Adam explore about dolphins?
A. how they swim B. their intelligence and communication skill C. their behavior
3)How many vocabularies and sentences can dolphins understand?
A. 60 words and 2,000 sentences B. 16 words and 1,000 sentences C. 600 words and 200 sentences
☆Answers
Check her with highlighting.
1) C
2) B
3) A

★Writing about Aquarium★
Please go to the web page Aquarium to practice writing.
That's all for this activity! Thank you for reading all;-) Have a great summer vacation♪

15 comments:

  1. I want to go to Aquarium because summer season now!
    I was surprised that dolphins can understand vocabularies and sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go there!! I want to go Churaumi aqurium in Okinawa. Please take me!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dolphin is very cute and intelligent! I was really surprised. Summer vacation is very hot , so I will try to go to aquarium. I can fell comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go there!!!
    The picture is very beautiful(*^^*)
    If I have a chance to go Hawaii, I'll go there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!! I like aquarium. I wanna go aquarium still more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dolphin is cleverer rather than people..? i want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go there!
    I enjoyed your project.
    Dolphins are so cute. I like them!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think dolphins are much smarter than me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like dolphins very muchXD
    I think this topic fits for summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful aquarium!!
    I want to go there because I like dolphines.
    I enjoyed your project!Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!Saori-san and Kako-san!
    I am Tomomi!

    This blog is very very great!!
    I want to get well English skill like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i do love animals so if i can contact with ther like him,it is really happy =)))) i have 4 dogs so ill try to my sons like this!hahha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good design!

    Vocab is good, but you should add a definition...

    The reading is about a small personal fish tank, not and amusement site. Maybe it doesn't match.

    A-

    ReplyDelete